Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mohammed: a paedophile prophet

Tabari VII:7 “The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six.

Ishaq:281 “When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three.”

Tabari VII:6 “In May, 623 A.D./A.H. 1, Allah's Messenger consummated his marriage to Aisha.”

Tabari IX:128 “When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation.”

Tabari IX:131 “My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old.

Bukhari:V9B86N98 “The Prophet said, ‘A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent.' ‘O Apostle! How will the virgin express her consent.' He said, ‘By remaining silent.'

Bukhari:V9B87N139-40 “Allah's Apostle told Aisha, ‘You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, “She is yours, so uncover her.” And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, “If this is from Allah, then it must happen.”'”

Tabari VII:7 “There are special features in me that have not been in any woman except for what Allah bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran [She is referring to Mary, the mother of Jesus]. I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions.' ‘What are these.' someone asked. Aisha replied, ‘The angel brought down my likeness [she was a babe]; the Messenger married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine; he married me when I was a virgin, no other man having shared me with him; inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket; I was one of the dearest people to him; a verse of the Qur'an was revealed concerning me when the community was almost destroyed; and I saw Gabriel when none of his other wives saw him.'”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home